2003-01-30 01:19:30 UTC
Another release of Catkin. This isn't a very interesting release, unfortunately. It doesn't really justify the two-month wait. I've been busy with other things, and I haven't been able to put much time into it lately. I decided to punt fixing the file-locking until a future release. If I'd done that it would've taken forever to get these simple improvements out.
So the improvements are: It's now possible to edit parts of the config via the web interface, I fixed a stupid mistake of mis-naming one of the files in the templates, and the web interface now looks a bit prettier.